Thursday, July 31, 2008

Madden 09 Demo Out on XBL Arcade

UPDATE: The game starts with a John Madden hologram, great (sarcasm). The first thing you have to do is take the Madden test which calculates you skill at Madden and makes your own skill level. The Madden Moment is this years Superbowl game, you get to play as the Giants when there is a minute on the clock and you are down by four. I loved the gameplay it was really enjoyable; so glad I reserved it today along with Gears 2 Special Edition. 

Yay! Today the Madden 09 Demo has been released to the arcade. I am downloading it right now and it weighs in at 1.09 GBs. The demo includes two game modes; Madden Test and Madden Moment. I reserved this game earlier today and I am excited to see how the gameplay feels. I will update this post after I play the demo. Anyone who is interested in Madden should try out the demo.













Even Bret is Excited About it

No comments: