Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And So It Begins.....

This is Joe posting on what will be a very informing blog in the video gaming world. If you want to know about me personally and as a gamer head over to the about me! This is my first blog and I am a very dedicated person so don't worry you'll be in the loop. After E3 I will have full coverage on the biggest and best news. Just so you know what kind of games and systems this blog will focus on here it is:

Genres
- Shooters
- RPGs
- MMOs
- RTS/Strategy

Systems
- Xbox 360
- Wii
- PC
- PS3 (RARELY)

This first post is done by me, Joe, but one other writers will grace the awesomeness of this blog; Charlie. If you have any questions, or suggestions/information I would be happy to hear, just email me at joeschmo8979@gmail.com, see you throughout E3 for a summary of all the annoucements/dates that will be flying around the internet. :)

No comments: