Monday, July 21, 2008

Animal Crossing: City Folk

I love Animal Crossing. Thats right, call me a geek all you want but I just can't stop playing it. Weather it be on the good ol' Gamecube or on the DS I am always caring about what is going on in my Animal Crossing World. When they announced Animal Crossing for the Wii I nearly shit my pants. One of my favorite things to do is just to forget all the troubles I have and just go and relax in Animal Crossing. Now since it is for a new generation system I am hoping it is going to have some online features. You can now invite your friends to your town and talk to them like they are in the room with the new Wii Speak mic that Joe posted about earlier. Now instead of just a country life you can also take a bus into a Urban area. Not like Compton Urban but Urban (sorry there will be no animal crossing street version). So far the features are not jumping off the page. It seems that there is nothing new besides a Mic that was not in the old game. I hope they support so that your Mii can be your character. Why can't they just make it MMO?

The release date right now is set for: November 16th 2008

Creator:

Gameplay:

No comments: